South Camberwell Methodists formed in 1933-1936 disbanded till 1939, reformed 1939.
North Balwyn Methodists formed in 1949/50 and joined Eastern Suburban Churches Cricket Association, comprising of some 71 senior teams.
St Silas formed 1960-1981 then merged with Sth Camberwell 1981-1988.
St Aidans formed in 1967.
In 1977 St Aidans merged with Nth Balwyn Methodists, the club became known as North Balwyn Uniting and participated in the ESCCA till 1991, then merged with St Silas and the club to this day is now known as The North Balwyn Combined Cricket Club (Panthers).
Over the years this club has had a very long and distinguished history within the ESCCA and now with the Eastern Cricket Association. An interesting fact North Balwyn Methodists created history in 1966/67 by becoming the only side to field two A grade sides in the one competition. Alex Breadmore was secretary of North Balwyn Methodists from 1956-1967 he was made a life member of the association in 1975 following 15yrs as being a member of the executive of the association from 1960-75. Other past players and members of our great club who also became life members of the association include, Len Wallace, Ian Speed, William (Bill) Merrill, Barry Tobias. The club has had one player reach the 500 game mark – Dale Rogers and Daryl Gove is not far behind.
The following clubs have been significant in assisting in the formation of the North Balwyn Combined Cricket Club. Listed below are the clubs and their premiership years.
Did not win a premiership